ASSISTANCE AND CONSULTING FOR CONSERVATION
- Technical Assistance prior to restoration and/or for the restoration works
- Analysis of the deterioration due to mechanical factors
- Risk Assessment
- Tailored Solutions for the restoration
- Tailored Technical Documentation DIAGNOSTIC
- Preliminary study prior to restoration
- Technical Study (relationship with the building-environment)
- Analysis of degradations and causes
- Analysis of the deformations - Preliminary study of the stability conditions
- Evaluation of the of the structures suitability
- Safety measures design
- Analysis of the deformational behaviour
- Solutions for the conservation and restoration
- Interventions design
- Emergency management The architectural decorations can be very heterogeneous, also for the relationship that binds them to the structure that they decorate.
This special binding plays an important role on their conservation status.
Stone, stucco, ceramics, mosaics, metal, glass, wood etc. may present different shapes, surfaces, positions, functions, etc.
The possibilities are many.
How does it works
Each situation demands a deep knowledge, by defining and understanding the relationship they have with the architecture, they decorate, in order to design an effective and safe conservation.
Safety is an important aspect. We guarantee the in-depth examination and analysis indispensable for a critical, effective and secure conservation.
How does it works
3 degrees of cooperation are possible:
Degrees are modular and can be calibrate to match any kind of project, from starting to ongoing.
Contact us and let us know how can we help you
I - Survey
II - Diagnostic
III - Solutions design & management We can make team to answer to calls for tender for all the European Heritage.
Let us know your requirement and we will provide our offer.
We are experienced in Italian and French languages
What you do is important for us as much as our services are valuable to you.
Share with us your projects.
We will work on the best solution timewise, project wise and cost wise.
Back to services
INTERFACES / EN
The engineering firm...
What we do
Our training activities
What role for the structures in the conservation of architectural decorations?
All artefacts considered, regardless of aesthetic quality or value
Speciality: problematic cases or geographic areas
We work with public, private client and No-profit NGO
Available for tenders
Handbook for Conservators and Engineers
“Pitture Murali esamina il collegamento tra il comportamento meccanico delle strutture architettoniche e gli effetti prodotti sulle pitture murali..."
Read the summary / IT