ASSISTANCE AND CONSULTING FOR CONSERVATION
- Technical Assistance prior to restoration and/or for the restoration works
- Analysis of the deterioration due to mechanical factors
- Risk Assessment
- Tailored Solutions for the restoration
- Tailored Technical Documentation
- Chronology of the construction
- Preliminary study prior to restoration
- Technical Study
- Analysis of degradations and causes - Preliminary study of the stability conditions
- Evaluation of the of the structures suitability
- Analysis of the deformational behaviour
- Solutions for the conservation and restoration
- Safety measures design
- Interventions design
- Emergency management The preservation of the historic architecture presumes its knowledge. This requires a coordinated multidisciplinary approach. Engineering plays an important role in this process.
To be effective, the analysis of the structures requires the knowledge of its specific characteristics: techniques, materials, layers and changes accumulate over time. ENGINEERING STUDY
How does it works
INTERFACES provides, for the disciplines that are traditionally involved in conservation-restoration, the engineering accurate method and rational organization. Our approach
How does it works
3 degrees of cooperation are possible:
Degrees are modular and can be calibrate to match any kind of project, from starting to ongoing.
Contact us and let us know how can we help you
I - Survey
II - Diagnostic
III - Solutions design & management We can make team to answer to calls for tender for all the European Heritage.
Let us know your requirement and we will provide our offer.
We are experienced in Italian and French languages
What you do is important for us as much as our services are valuable to you.
Share with us your projects.
We will work on the best solution timewise, project wise and cost wise.
Back to services
INTERFACES / EN
The engineering firm...
What we do
Our training activities
A comprehensive approach to the conservation of buildings and of their artistic surfaces?
All artefacts considered, regardless of aesthetic quality or value
Speciality: problematic cases or geographic areas
We work with public, private client and No-profit NGO
Available for tenders
Handbook for Conservators and Engineers
“Pitture Murali esamina il collegamento tra il comportamento meccanico delle strutture architettoniche e gli effetti prodotti sulle pitture murali..."
Read the summary / IT